Faceți căutări pe acest blog

miercuri, 29 iulie 2026

Mercury Libra, quotes, famous people

 

““If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There's no way around these two things that I'm aware of, no shortcut.” Stephen King (Virgo), On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft

“You want to remember that while you're judging the book, the book is also judging you.” Stephen King, Night Shift

“There came a time when you realized that moving on was pointless. That you took yourself with you wherever you went.” Stephen King (Virgo), Doctor Sleep

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/King,_Stephen?ref=nofearastrology.com

“Words are such uncertain things, they so often sound well but mean the opposite of what one thinks they do.” Agatha Christie (Virgo), Partners in Crime

“My idea of Heaven is to wake up, have a good breakfast, and spend the rest of the day drawing.”

“My wife loves to get all dressed up and go out, and I'm this gloomy Virgo. It works because of the mutual recognition that we are two democratic narcissists. She does what she has to do, and I do what I have to do. We respect that.” Peter Falk (Virgo)

Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/peter-falk-quotes_2

“Only that which serves no end is beautiful; everything useful is ugly.” Théophile Gautier (Virgo)


“I do care about style. I do care, but I only care about style that serves the subject.” Richard Attenborough (Virgo)

“We're quite volatile as individuals, but that doesn't work exponentially when we are together. Relationships are about eating humble pie.” Guy Ritchie (Virgo)

“I've got some of my best yarns from park benches, lamp posts and newspaper stands.”

“Each of us, when our day's work is done, must seek our ideal, whether it be love or pinochle or lobster à la Newburg, or the sweet silence of the musty bookshelves.” O. Henry (Virgo)

“Learn to use your brains as deftly as your powder box, and then maybe you have a powder box and do not need.”

“I know how to say 'no' in twelve languages. That's enough for a woman.” Sophia Loren (Virgo)

“Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. Those who lack humor are without judgment and should be trusted with nothing.”

“I was brought up on the proletarian left, and I remain there. The fair go for workers is fundamental, and I don't believe the free market has a mind.”

“All honest labor becomes easy; it only becomes hard when done with unwillingness.”

“My wife spoke perfect Italian and she was very beautiful and very suave Italian men were crowding around her, talking all the time and if I was to even understand what was going on, I had to learn the language fast.” Clive James (Libra)

“You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.”

“An artist is someone who can hold two opposing viewpoints and still remain fully functional.”

“At the enchanted metropolitan twilight I felt a haunting loneliness sometimes, and felt it in others - poor young clerks who loitered in front of windows waiting until it was time for a solitary restaurant dinner - young clerks in the dusk, wasting the most poignant moments of night and life.”

“So we drove on toward death through the cooling twilight.” F. Scott Fitzgerald (Libra), Mercury cj. Venus, The Great Gatsby

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others.”

“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx

“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.”

“The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.”

“Whatever it is, I'm against it.” Groucho Marx (Libra)

“Let us go then, you and I, When the evening is spread out against the sky.”

“I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.”

“I learn a great deal by merely observing you, and letting you talk as long as you please, and taking note of what you do not say.”

“I love reading another reader’s list of favorites. Even when I find I do not share their tastes or predilections, I am provoked to compare, contrast, and contradict. It is a most healthy exercise, and one altogether fruitful.” T. S. Eliot (Libra)

“It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.”

“Understanding is a two-way street.”

“Campaign behavior for wives: Always be on time. Do as little talking as humanly possible. Lean back in the parade car so everybody can see the president.” Eleanor Roosevelt (Libra)

“I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent. And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.” Will Smith (Libra)

Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/will-smith-quotes

“Bear in mind, Sancho, that one man is no more than another, unless he does more than another.” Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel, Don Quixote von la Mancha

“Tell me what company thou keepst, and I'll tell thee what thou art.”

“Trying to stop slanderers' tongues is like trying to put gates to the open plain.”

“The dogs are barking Quixote.

A sign we move forward Sancho, a sign we move forward.” Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, (Libra) Don Quixote: Man of La Mancha

“I need to know what happens before in the story. To me, that is the most important thing: to relate to a character in relation to where we are in the film.”  Catherine Deneuve (Libra)

“I've done a lot of assignment work in my life, and the only way you can do it is to make it your own as quickly as possible, and then you give it back.”

“I personally don't need to see a story about a person that starts up miserable and ends up worse.” Kenneth Lonergan (Libra)

“I believe a solid, really strong middle-class is the key to making the country in the best way.” Matt Damon (Libra)

Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/matt-damon-quotes

“A conversation isn't a competition.”

“The way you dress is the billboard that tells perceptive people how you feel about yourself.”

“A man cannot be comfortable [or cannot be made comfortable] without his own approval.”

[On being indecisive and changeable]: On my gravestone I want inscribed: 'On the other hand, maybe I should have lived.” Barbara Walters (Libra)

“To listen well is as powerful a means of communication and influence as to talk well.” John Marshall (Libra), statesman, chief justice of the United States

“It's defeatist to harp on what might have been, and yet, it's hard to resist considering what might have been.”

“Yes, there will be situations when you may need to be a little selfish, but it is better to find the right balance.”

“We need to keep working and I am pretty sure the results will come.” Charles Leclerc (Libra)

Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/charles-leclerc-quotes

“When I'm out of politics I'm going to run a business, it'll be called rent-a-spine”

“We believe that everyone has the right to be unequal but to us every human being is equally important.”

“Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides.” Margaret Thatcher (Libra)

“Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other - they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” Leonardo DiCaprio (Scorpio)

“In seeking truth, you have to get both sides of a story.”

“Journalism is what we need to make democracy work.”

“Our job is only to hold up the mirror - to tell and show the public what has happened.”

“I don't think it's in any way harmful, this marriage of media and politicians. I think it enhances the communications process considerably and makes it possible for the public to be far more aware, far more up-to-date on issues and the opposite sides of the issues.” Walter Cronkite (Scorpio)

"We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve." Bill Gates

“Trumpet is beautiful, even just one note of it. Thing is, I bitched to my teacher about playing scales. I just wanted to learn songs. But this friend of mine said, 'Hey, just get into the sound of it,' and I was like, cured within a day.”

“I'm confident that I'll work, but I hope it's something that will mean something to me. Sometimes I feel like I'm behind and running out of time as it is.”

“When I work, I try and stick to my work. Sometimes you miss out on things. It takes a lot out of me to work. It's a big commitment.” Joaquin Phoenix (Scorpio) Uranus cj. Mercury (Libra)

“What I Want to Bury in the New Year. That critical voice in my head. It’s so judgmental, so inaccurate, so boring. […] Comparisons. Even though I know that absolutely nothing good comes from making comparisons, I’m still making them, still comparing myself to someone else - my work to someone else’s, my accomplishments to someone else’s, my looks to someone else’s, my relationships to someone else’s, and on and on. Enough.” Maria Shriver (Scorpio), I've Been Thinking . . .: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life

Sources

https://ia801404.us.archive.org/28/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.182217/2015.182217.Long-Days-Journey-Into-Night.pdf

https://literatipulp.com/2017/09/19/which-famous-writers-share-your-astrology-sign/

https://www.astro-seek.com/

https://astro-charts.com/

https://themindsjournal.com/most-famous-author-of-each-zodiac-signs-you-must-read-as-per-your-literary-horoscope/

50 Best Film Writers of ALL TIME  https://www.imdb.com/list/ls075958679/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0496969/quotes/

https://www.azquotes.com/author/22013-Gary_Sinise#google_vignette

https://www.ask-oracle.com/birth-chart/jonny-kim/

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Scott_Kelly_(astronaut)#google_vignette

Mercury, Pisces, quotes, celebrities

https://blog-searchro.blogspot.com/2025/10/mercury-pisces-quotes-celebrities.html

Mercury, Aquarius, quotes, celebrities

https://blog-searchro.blogspot.com/2025/10/mercury-aquarius-quotes-celebrities.html

Mercury Capricorn, quotes, famous people 

https://blog-searchro.blogspot.com/2025/12/mercury-capricorn-quotes-famous-people.html

Mercury Sagittarius, quotes, famous people 

https://blog-searchro.blogspot.com/2026/03/mercury-sagittarius-quotes-famous-people.html#more

Mercury Scorpio, quotes, famous people  https://blog-searchro.blogspot.com/2026/06/mercury-scorpio-quotes-famous-people.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu